Enjoy observing the indigenous wildlife while you eat our country breakfasts, served daily.
And since we are an Inn, we also offer dinners throughout the week.
- All dinners require 48-hour notice.
- We are able to accommodate many dietary restrictions and preferences, so please ask.
- On Friday and Saturday evenings, we offer a full sit down dinner with salad, warm bread, and your choice of seasonal entree.
- Sunday through Thursday, we are now offering picnic style dinner baskets.
Beer and Wine.
We Support Local.
Included in Room Rate.
Imagine starting your morning in our glass-walled dining room with a steaming mug of coffee (or tea) and watching the morning activity in the chipmunk lodge located under the ferns.
Our full country breakfast is served from 8:00 to 9:00 a.m. and usually includes:
- made-to-order eggs,
- sausage or bacon,
- buttermilk biscuits,
- fresh fruit,
- fruit juice, and
- endless coffee and/or tea.
Depending on the day of the week, we have also been known to whip up some French toast, custardy frittata, and made from scratch pancakes, using Wade's Mill ingredients.
Formerly known as our European Basket.
Available every day of the week, anytime.
$30 per basket
Please see details below:
- Feeds 2 people, usually with leftovers
- Includes: dry-cured salami, cheese spread, crackers, olives, dry fruit, nuts, dessert
- Contents subject to availability
- 24-HOUR ADVANCE NOTICE REQUIRED
Dinner: Monday - Thursday
Eat Local - $25 for 2 people
We are pleased to partner with Gertie's, our local country store and deli in order to provide you with a warm dinner during the week.
Check out the details and menu below:
- All selections served with fries.
- Price includes dinner for two, delivery, and souvenir bag.
- 24-HOUR ADVANCED NOTICE REQUIRED
- Delivery around 6:30 pm Monday through Thursday, unless otherwise scheduled.
Dinner: Friday & Saturday
Heavy Hors D'oeuvres
Available 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
$25 per person (includes a glass of wine or beer)
Items will differ from week to week based on availability and season.
48-HOUR ADVANCE NOTICE REQUIRED.
Examples of food served include:
- Specialty Cheeses
- Salamis or Sausages
- Mini Crab Cakes
- Stuffed Mushrooms
Sit-Down Dinner (Beginning May 2019)
- 6:30 pm
- 7:00 pm
$35 per person
Spring/Summer Entrees (Subject to change based on availability.)
- Pecan Crusted Trout
- Crab Cakes
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Beef Short-Ribs
- Price includes salad, bread & entree w/2 sides.
- 48-HOUR ADVANCE NOTICE REQUIRED.
For those of you that prefer to get out, there are plenty of good restaurants. Below are the closest to us:
If you are looking for more, Lexington and Staunton abound with choices and are both equidistant from us, approximately 30 minutes. Just let us know what you are interested in and we'll be happy to help.