Stay at Sugar Tree Inn and enjoy observing the indigenous wildlife while you eat our country breakfasts, served daily. While we do serve breakfast each morning and dinner on selected days for our guests, we also love to share some of our favorite Shenandoah Valley restaurants, so we have included them here!
Imagine starting your morning in our glass-walled dining room with a steaming mug of coffee (or tea) and watching the morning activity of the chipmunks hoping to get some of the delicious food for themselves.
Our full breakfast is served from 8:00 to 9:00 am.
Our breakfast items do change often and range from Strawberry French Toast to a Country Breakfast Skillet or something in-between. All our breakfasts will include:
- fresh fruit,
- fruit juice, and
- endless coffee (hot or cold brew) and/or tea
Breakfast is included in Room Rate.
Served between 5:30-7:00pm Friday and Saturday night only, however, we do offer dinners on other nights of the week depending on the number of guests we will have. Our menu will change often but may include something like New York Strip Steaks, Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Thick Cut Pork Chops, and Vegan Bolognese Pasta. All entrees served with a house salad and dinner rolls.
Prices will vary based on market rate of ingredients.
We are pleased to offer other food options as well:
Lunch Sandwich Basket:
- Your choice of Ham, Turkey, Salami, Colby-Jack cheese, Provolone cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Banana Peppers, Onion, Mayo and Italian Dressing.
- You can pick one or two or pick them all!
- All sandwiches served on a large sandwich roll and comes with grapes, chips, Milano cookies, and a bottle of water.
- Price: $19.95 per sandwich
- 12 HOUR ADVANCE NOTICE REQUIRED
- Includes: dry-cured salami, cheese spread, crackers, olives, dried fruit, nuts, dessert
- Feeds two people
- Contents subject to availability
- Price: $35.00
- 24-HOUR ADVANCE NOTICE REQUIRED