Enjoy observing the indigenous wildlife while you eat our country breakfasts, served daily.
And since we are an Inn, we also offer dinners throughout the week.
- All dinners require 48-hour notice.
- We are able to accommodate many dietary restrictions and preferences, so please ask.
- On Friday and Saturday evenings, we offer a full sit down dinner with salad, warm bread, and your choice of seasonal entree.
- Sunday through Thursday, we are now offering picnic style dinner baskets.
Beer and Wine.
We Support Local.
Included in Room Rate.
Imagine starting your morning in our glass-walled dining room with a steaming mug of coffee (or tea) and watching the morning activity in the chipmunk lodge located under the ferns.
Our full country breakfast is served from 8:00 to 9:00 a.m. and usually includes:
- made-to-order eggs,
- sausage or bacon,
- buttermilk biscuits,
- fresh fruit,
- fruit juice, and
- endless coffee and/or tea.
Depending on the day of the week, we have also been known to whip up some French toast, custardy frittata, and made from scratch pancakes, using Wade's Mill ingredients.
Friday & Saturday Dinner Option
- 48-hour advance notice required for all dinner reservations.
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions, and we will be happy to accommodate you.
Sunday through Thursday Dinner Option
We are now offering picnic style dinner baskets, which you can enjoyed anywhere, in your room, on our front porch, or even off-site at a picnic area along the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- 48-hour advance notice required for all dinner baskets.
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restriction, and we will be happy to accommodate you.
- Available Friday & Saturday night upon special request.
At this time, we offer two types of dinner baskets: an American Basket and a European Basket.
For those of you that prefer to get out, there are plenty of good restaurants. Below are the closes to us:
If you are looking for more, Lexington and Staunton abound with choices and are both equidistant from us, approximately 30 minutes. Just let us know what you are interested in and we'll be happy to help.
Wednesday, Nov. 21 - Saturday, Nov. 24