Here at Sugar Tree Inn, we want to help you create a Blue Ridge mountain getaway that you and your loved ones will remember for years to come. Check out our specials and packages below to begin crafting the perfect Virginia vacation.
Specials & Packages
Winter Weekends 2020Cost: Starting @ $218 a night, plus tax
This winter, Sugar Tree Inn will open the Lodge and the private St. Mary’s Cabin so you can experience the tranquility of our Blue Ridge Mountain winters.
Breakfast and Dinner included in pricing.
Arrive on Friday and enjoy our Soup Bar that evening between 6 pm and 8 pm. Eat whenever you want.
On Saturday morning, join us for our full country breakfast, then have the day to yourself. Go for a hike, take a nap, or drive around – just be sure to be back here by 6pm when we serve our sit-down dinner with a salad, bread, and your pre-selected entree with two sides. As always, local beer, wine, and dessert will be available. After dinner, socialize in front of the Lodge fire with other guests, or retreat to your room for a quiet night in front of your own fire.
Then, before you head out Sunday morning, we’ll fill you up one more time.
Leave full but rested and refreshed from your winter mountain getaway.
All rooms have king-size beds with private baths and private entrances. Two rooms have Whirlpool tubs and the Lodge rooms all have wood-burning stone fireplaces.
This All-Inclusive Package Includes:
- Breakfast every morning.
- Dinner every evening.
- Bundle of firewood in your room.
- Lodge Keurig with assorted coffees and snacks.
- Peace and quiet.
Sip and WonderReserve NowCost: $82 per person, plus tax (Room Rate not included)
What does a mountain range, Belgium farmhouse ale, llamas, limestone and great views of the Shenandoah Valley have in common?Read More...
Experience Rockbridge County from top to bottom.
Stay the weekend with us, high up in the Blue Ridge Mountains on the northern tip of Rockbridge County. On Saturday, meander south on America’s Favorite Drive, the Blue Ridge Parkway, then exit at the eighth wonder of the world, Natural Bridge. Explore the limestone structures before heading north of Rt. 11. Right around the corner from Virginia’s State Park, you’ll find Belgium style ales with great views of the Shenandoah Valley and Virginia Safari Park’s llamas – quite the combination. Once you’ve had your fill, jump back on Rt. 11 heading north and pop into Devils Backbone Outpost, where you can sample their beer and kitchen-fare. After you’ve relaxed, and maybe gotten in a brewery tour, come on back to Sugar Tree Inn for dinner and more relaxing.
- Overnight Accommodations
- Beerwerk’s Passport (One per person)
- Sugar Tree Inn’s Specialty Devil’s Backbone Beer Cocktail w/Friday Night appetizers
- Devil’s Backbone Beer BBQ Pork or Chicken Saturday Night Dinner
- Full Country Breakfast every morning
- Beer Tasting @ Great Valley Farms (One flight per person)
- Beer Tasting @ Devil’s Backbone Outpost (One flight per person)
- Sunday Morning Beermosa or Red Eye with Devil’s Backbone Beer
Promo Code: LEXBEERWERK
Rustic Mountain RomanceCost: $113, plus tax (price may vary based on product availability)
Here’s how we do romance mountain-style!
- Additional firewood. (Only during fire season. Unless you are in St. Mary’s Cabin, which has gas logs.)
- Seasonal bedside floral arrangement from a local florist.
- 2 oz. bottle of Sitronu bath salts. (Sitronu makes small-batch, hand-blended, natural bath products.)
- Assortment of “misfit” artisan chocolates from Cocoa Mills. (“Misfit,” as in, the truffles that didn’t look quite so perfect. But we believe that even misfits need love AND they still taste amazing!)
- Chilled champagne. (A Brut along the lines of Barefoot Bubbly brand, delivered to your room at your choosing. A reasonably priced, high-quality product.)
- Breakfast in bed! Eggs Benedict with fruit, coffee, and juice delivered to your door at 9:30 on the morning of your choosing. (That’s right, we let you sleep in a little AND you get room service.)
- Package only available with a 2-night stay in a king-size bedroom.
This Package Includes:
- Additional Firewood
- Seasonal Bedside Floral Arrangement
- Bath Salts
- Artisan Chocolates
- Breakfast in Bed
Rockbridge County Wine TourCost: Varies based on group size
After your full country breakfast on Saturday morning, relax with a chauffeured tour of Rockbridge County’s three award-winning vineyards – Lexington Valley Vineyard, Jump Mountain Vineyard, and Rockbridge Vineyard – set among the Blue Ridge Mountains and Shenandoah Valley farmlands.Read More...
The tour is provided by E’S-Y Rider Cab. We will supply you with a picnic lunch, including sandwiches from local gem, Gertie’s. Lunch will pair perfectly with the wines you will sample, and can be enjoyed with any of the picturesque views at the three vineyards. For your convenience, an insulated lunch tote is provided and doubles as a wine bag to collect your treasures from the day.
On the day of the tour, receive exclusive deals at each vineyard and simply pay for your new favorite wines as they are discovered.
Each vineyard has a unique approach to wine making and a wonderful story to tell. Paired with the beautiful views, this is an irresistible outing. So, grab your friends and belly up to the bar.
Pricing (Based on Tour Group Size):
- Two (2) person group = $152 per person
- Four (4) person group = $103 per person
- Six (6) person group = $85 per person
Wine Tour Notes:
- Advanced reservations required.
- Tasting fees included.
- Tours Saturdays only.
- For a group of over six (6) people, please call.
- Call or email specific questions.
Sugar Tree Inn’s EXCLUSIVE tour includes:
- Award-winning vineyards
- Chauffeured tour
- Picnic lunch
- Insulated lunch tote/wine bag
- Exclusive discounts/offers
- Tasting fees included