For your service. Past and Present.
15% off room rate.
Note: These specials MUST be mentioned at the time of booking (If booking online, please note this in the "Guest Comments or Requests" box), cannot be combined with any other offers, and may be withdrawn at any time. Reservations for these specials are nonrefundable.
October 20 - 21, 2017
Prost! Oktoberfest in the Virginia Mountains? Join us and find out what we know.
- 2 Night Stay
- Full Country Breakfast each morning
- European Dinner Basket – Friday night
- Oktoberfest Feast – Saturday night
- Bottomless snacks and non-alcoholic drinks
- One Free Beer, per reservation, with proof of attendance @ Apple Butter Festival (Wade's Mill)
Why not see for yourself if we know anything about German food and festivities. Zum wohl!
$371.20 (standard queen room) - $526 (St. Mary's Cabin)
price subject to availability, tax not included
More Details to Come, so Stay Tuned....
- Carriage Riding through Lexington
- Trail Riding through the mountains
- Explore Natural Bridge Caverns and Park
- Indulge your fears with Lexington's Ghost Tour
- Travel back in time at Dinosaur Kingdom II