Here at Sugar Tree Inn, we want to help you create a Blue Ridge mountain getaway that you and your loved ones will remember for years to come. Check out our specials and packages below to begin crafting the perfect Virginia vacation.
Specials & Packages
Sugar Tree Inn's ThanksgivingReserve NowCost: $165 per person, plus tax (Room Rate not included)
Enjoy Thanksgiving in Virginia’s Blue Ridge Mountains. Let us do all of the cooking and cleaning, while you relax. Package includes the following:Read More...
Wednesday, November 27th
6–8 pm Soups, Salad and Fresh Bread
Thursday, November 28th
8–9 am Sugar Tree Inn’s Full Country Breakfast
12–4 pm Complimentary Appetizers and Snacks
5 pm Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner, Homemade Pies, Free Split of Champagne or Sparkling Cider
Friday, November 29th
8–9 am Baked Good Breakfast with Fresh Fruit
12 pm To-Go Lunches with Left Over Turkey/Ham Sandwiches (souvenir insulated tote included)
6–7 pm Potato and Chili Bar, Sweet and Russet Potatoes, Toppings to include: various cheeses, meats, and vegetables
Saturday, November 30th
8–9 am Turkey Hash (alternative options available)
Enter Promo Code: THANKSGIVING (Discounted room rate and package pricing.)
Book Direct and Sugar Tree Inn will DonateReserve NowCost: Free Donation
For every #bookdirect night we receive, Sugar Tree Inn will make a donation to the Blue Ridge Parkway Foundation’s Parkway Plus program.Read More...
For our 2020 Season, Sugar Tree Inn would like to collect $500 for the Blue Ridge Parkway Foundation. (If you’d like to know a little more about WHY we are doing this, then check out our blog for more details.) In an effort to publicize both the importance of booking directly with hospitality establishments, instead of large online booking sites and our federal parks’ increasing need for private donations, Sugar Tree Inn has committed our 2020 Season to this endeavor.
We are also challenging our guests to match our donation, but regardless if you can donate our not, know that your stay at Sugar Tree Inn is helping preserve the Blue Ridge Parkway.
We hope you’ll join us in our efforts! We’re looking forward to your stay!
Celebrate the Women in Your LifeCost: Free Gift
During the month of May, book two nights in ANY of our rooms and receive Sitronu’s Sweet Slumber Box.Read More...
Plan a vacation for after the “Stay at Home” order is lifted, and not only will you have a trip to look forward to, but you’ll have a gift waiting for you in your room. The gift, which retails for $40, includes Sitronu’s hydrating body butter in Rósmarín Lavender, an Ohh Soy Goodness candle, a feminine silky bathrobe, and fleece socks.
All you have to do is make your reservations during the month of May and the Sweet Slumber Box is yours.
NOTE: We will have some availability in our Stand-Alone units for May and June and modified availability in our other rooms as the year progresses.
New Creek House at the Old PriceCost: $178/night
We’ve updated the Creek House, one of our stand-alone units, and for the month of May, you can still rent it for the old price of $178 a night. But don’t wait, because effective June 1, 2020, the price goes up to $198 a night.Read More...
Escape to the mountains for a weekend of social distancing on the trails, drive the Blue Ridge Parkway, or just read out on the deck with the creek babbling in the distance.
NOTE: In an effort to maintain everyone’s health and well-being, the Creek House is being rented as a stand-alone unit, which has a fully equipped kitchen. Breakfast IS NOT including in the price and no daily housekeeping will be provided during the stay.
Sip and WonderReserve NowCost: $82 per person, plus tax (Room Rate not included)
What does a mountain range, Belgium farmhouse ale, llamas, limestone and great views of the Shenandoah Valley have in common?Read More...
Experience Rockbridge County from top to bottom.
Stay the weekend with us, high up in the Blue Ridge Mountains on the northern tip of Rockbridge County. On Saturday, meander south on America’s Favorite Drive, the Blue Ridge Parkway, then exit at the eighth wonder of the world, Natural Bridge. Explore the limestone structures before heading north of Rt. 11. Right around the corner from Virginia’s State Park, you’ll find Belgium style ales with great views of the Shenandoah Valley and Virginia Safari Park’s llamas – quite the combination. Once you’ve had your fill, jump back on Rt. 11 heading north and pop into Devils Backbone Outpost, where you can sample their beer and kitchen-fare. After you’ve relaxed, and maybe gotten in a brewery tour, come on back to Sugar Tree Inn for dinner and more relaxing.
- Overnight Accommodations
- Beerwerk’s Passport (One per person)
- Sugar Tree Inn’s Specialty Devil’s Backbone Beer Cocktail w/Friday Night appetizers
- Devil’s Backbone Beer BBQ Pork or Chicken Saturday Night Dinner
- Full Country Breakfast every morning
- Beer Tasting @ Great Valley Farms (One flight per person)
- Beer Tasting @ Devil’s Backbone Outpost (One flight per person)
- Sunday Morning Beermosa or Red Eye with Devil’s Backbone Beer
Promo Code: LEXBEERWERK
Rustic Mountain RomanceCost: $113, plus tax (price may vary based on product availability)
Here’s how we do romance mountain-style!
- Additional firewood. (Only during fire season. Unless you are in St. Mary’s Cabin, which has gas logs.)
- Seasonal bedside floral arrangement from a local florist.
- 2 oz. bottle of Sitronu bath salts. (Sitronu makes small-batch, hand-blended, natural bath products.)
- Assortment of “misfit” artisan chocolates from Cocoa Mills. (“Misfit,” as in, the truffles that didn’t look quite so perfect. But we believe that even misfits need love AND they still taste amazing!)
- Chilled champagne. (A Brut along the lines of Barefoot Bubbly brand, delivered to your room at your choosing. A reasonably priced, high-quality product.)
- Breakfast in bed! Eggs Benedict with fruit, coffee, and juice delivered to your door at 9:30 on the morning of your choosing. (That’s right, we let you sleep in a little AND you get room service.)
- Package only available with a 2-night stay in a king-size bedroom.
This Package Includes:
- Additional Firewood
- Seasonal Bedside Floral Arrangement
- Bath Salts
- Artisan Chocolates
- Breakfast in Bed
Rockbridge County Wine TourCost: Varies based on group size
After your full country breakfast on Saturday morning, relax with a chauffeured tour of Rockbridge County’s three award-winning vineyards – Lexington Valley Vineyard, Jump Mountain Vineyard, and Rockbridge Vineyard – set among the Blue Ridge Mountains and Shenandoah Valley farmlands.Read More...
The tour is provided by E’S-Y Rider Cab. We will supply you with a picnic lunch, including sandwiches from local gem, Gertie’s. Lunch will pair perfectly with the wines you will sample, and can be enjoyed with any of the picturesque views at the three vineyards. For your convenience, an insulated lunch tote is provided and doubles as a wine bag to collect your treasures from the day.
On the day of the tour, receive exclusive deals at each vineyard and simply pay for your new favorite wines as they are discovered.
Each vineyard has a unique approach to wine making and a wonderful story to tell. Paired with the beautiful views, this is an irresistible outing. So, grab your friends and belly up to the bar.
Pricing (Based on Tour Group Size):
- Two (2) person group = $152 per person
- Four (4) person group = $103 per person
- Six (6) person group = $85 per person
Wine Tour Notes:
- Advanced reservations required.
- Tasting fees included.
- Tours Saturdays only.
- For a group of over six (6) people, please call.
- Call or email specific questions.
Sugar Tree Inn’s EXCLUSIVE tour includes:
- Award-winning vineyards
- Chauffeured tour
- Picnic lunch
- Insulated lunch tote/wine bag
- Exclusive discounts/offers
- Tasting fees included